Wow I ate a lot of fries for this post… and loved every one of ’em! Last month we asked you to SHOW US YOUR FRIES and the response was great! Thank you for sharing your favourite PEI fries with us.
Lots of PEI fries we already love and some new ones to try. Let the eating begin!
Now I know Islanders are proud of their potatoes, but I’m from Montreal, and we Montrealers consider ourselves experts when it comes to french fries. So I’ve been on the hunt for great fries and although I haven’t found any that match La Belle Province and Lafleur’s fries, I have to say that I see a lot of really great fries happening here on PEI and love ’em. I think I may have officially converted from the super greasy to the super fresh good.
Like, Share, Eat
- The Galley by Chef Norm in Summerside – Website | Facebook | Twitter
- The Chip Shack – Facebook | Twitter
- BOOMburger – Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Hush Puppy PoBoys – Facebook | Twitter
- Ken’s Island Fries – Facebook | Twitter
- Wicked Fries – Twitter
- Taters Fresh Cut Fry Co. – Twitter
- The Lobster Barn Pub – Facebook
- Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar – Website | Facebook | Twitter
- The Churchill Arms – Website | Facebook | Twitter
Anyone else you would like to celebrate? Leave a comment and let us know!1