The secret to surviving Canadian winter? Comfort food! There’s another snow storm raging out there but no worries here at home because we’ve got my hubby’s hearty beef stew to keep us warm. It’s so delicious with a little French baguette and butter. Ooo, baby. So lucky to have a husband who cooks because the way to this woman’s heart is through her lens, then her stomach.
- Pot Roast Beef
- Carrots, Onions & Celery
- Mini Red Potatoes
- Clubhouse Beef Stew Seasoning
- Clubhouse Roasted Garlic & Peppers Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Flour to thicken
- hours in the oven at 350 degrees in a Le Creuset enamelled cast iron pot
- Brown the beef and onions on the stove top first, then add in the other ingredients except for the potatoes, and put in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
- Boil the potatoes separately and add them into the pot when it is finished cooking in the oven. This way the potatoes don’t get overcooked.