Dips are definitely a do for any event. If you give this recipe a try, it’ll be a big hit at any gathering you bring it to!
This creamy dip highlights a tasty local sauce from Clark’s Country Kitchen. While this recipe features the tangy spice of the “Nice N’ Spicy Marinade”, you can always up the level of heat with their “Holy Crap! That’s Hot!” variety. We love to light a fire to our taste buds!
Pair this dip up with your favourite artisan bread, dipping chips and/or crackers, or a variety of veg. You can even pick up some of your favourite seafood to go alongside as well. *HINT* You should try making your lobster rolls with this stuff!
This recipe only takes minutes to make and is the perfect go-to for spontaneous event plans or unexpected company. It gets the party going all on it’s own!
You’ll have a hard time sharing this zesty treat with your friends so we recommend making a double batch.
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 125ml Sour Cream
- ½ Chopped Tomato
- Clark's Country Kitchen Nice N' Spicy Marinade
- Soften cream cheese and mix until spreadable
- Add sour cream. Mix well with electric mixer of processor.
- Add ⅛ - ¼ cup Marinade to taste
- Add chopped tomato
- Chill several hours
- Serve with tortilla chips and/of veggies
- Suggestions: try adding onion, green/red pepper, shrimp or crab for different tastes.