I love lazy mornings when I can make breakfast for my girls. Cooking and eating together is quality time, and everyone around here is pretty well trained at waiting for a few pics to be taken before we chow down. Today my daughter Sarah assisted me taking these shots of our banana chocolate chip pancakes, as Official Syrup Pourer. We only had one stab at it and she did an awesome job! Enjoy!
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup banana
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix together milk, smooshed bananas, egg and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients and half the chocolate chips.
- Once pancakes are cooked, add the other half of the chocolate chips to the top of the pancakes, syrup and enjoy.